An Interesting Trip

 Hello back! Today I was remembering a wonderful trip I had three years ago, where I went to the United States, more specifically Miami. 

With my family we decided to go to Miami at the end of 2019 so we could spend New Years eve there. I also have family living in Miami so it was a good time to be all together.

On this trip I went with my mom, dad, grandma, great aunt and my godparents with their two children. Lots of family!


One of the places we went was Orlando, where we went to Disney Hollywood studios and Universal where many things happened. One of them was meeting two of my favorite characters in animated movies, Jessie from Toy story and Edna Moda from The Incredibles, clearly one of the best days of my life.




I’m also a big fan of roller coasters so I got on as many as I could. My two favorites were Hulk at Universal and Rock ‘n’ Roller coaster starring Aerosmith at Disney.



We visited different places in Miami such as calle 8 and Wynwood walls. I loved them, they are places that everyone should be able to know. 


Miami is a very interesting place to visit since it has many tourist places, in addition to places with a lot of history.

On this trip we arrived in Miami on December 31 and left on January 17,2020. You may think it’s a long time but it’s very short to know all the different places. I really wish I could come back someday.



This was the post today where I told you a little about this trip, see you in the next blog!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares