About me

Hey! my name is Antonia Pérez Colella. My mom’s distant family is Italian, that's where the Colella last name came from. I am 19 years old, but not for long, because September 8 is my birthday!.

I’m from La Cisterna, where I grew up and go to school. Almost all my friends live there so we can see each other very often.

I have 4 sisters, but from my dad’s side so I only see them on special occasions, we are not very close with each other for the same reason. 


I have two cats, the first one was adopted, and because of a contest we did with my family to name it, Kitty won. After two years, she became pregnant with four kittens. All were given away except one that nobody wanted, who became my second cat, Alfred. They are very loved right now and eat churu every day.


I used to play football when I was 14 years old, I was playing at Fluminense when the pandemic started, so I didn’t go anymore. Since I was 6 years old I started dancing in my school and I could have dedicated myself to dancing but because of a problem with my teacher I didn’t make the dance my profession. 

I would love to travel the world, get to know different countries and people from all over the world. And I hope that in the future I can continue with my dream of dancing.




Bonus (that has nothing to do with everything I said before but is something that makes me proud): I have a picture with President Boric.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares