Some of my favorite shows

 

I have adored music since I was little, and my mom raised me listening to different artists from Aretha Franklin to The Police. In my short life I have been lucky to attend some different shows. My favorites and the ones I will be talking about today are Lollapalooza and Dua Lipa.

With my mom we always wanted to live the experience of going to lollapalooza and at the end of 2019 we bought tickets for one day, so we can go in March 2020. Sadly the pandemic arrived and it was suspended until 2022, where we finally can go. The day we went the headliners were The Strokes, Doja Cat and Machine Gun Kelly. We also go to see other artists like Jack Harlow, Lp, Jxdn and Lucybell. This was an amazing experience that I was lucky to live with my mom and which she enjoyed very much since it was her dream to go. The only bad thing is that we went on Sunday and the next day I had to arrive at university at 08:30 am and also had no voice because I sang and yelled a lot.


I also had the opportunity to go again this year on three days of the festival where I could see Billie Eilish, Drake, Rosalia, Twenty One Pilots, Tame Impala, Kali Uchis and Aurora, to name a few because there were too many.



Since 2017 I have been a big fan of Dua Lipa and she indirectly helped me a lot in the pandemic with her second album Future Nostalgia. I love the vibes of that album, the lyrics and how it is based on sounds of some old songs. Dua Lipa came on September 16, 2022 and I arrived at the stadium at 12 in the morning to get a good place and see her closely. Sadly when the concert started, the people began to push, I ran out of air and had to go back, it was the best decision I made because from behind it looked even better. I really love Dua lipa and this was the best day ever!






Well these are some of the shows I’ve been to and what I’ve enjoyed the most.

See you in the next blog!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares