What I did this week off

 I really love when we have a week off mid-term because I can do different things that I can’t do the rest of the semester because of the time I have and it gives me energy for the rest of the rest of the semester. 

In this post I will talk to you about different things I did during the past week.


1.- Sleep: 

Always when we have a week off mid-term I always try to enjoy it to the fullest. I try to sleep as much as I haven’t slept in the previous week. And the best feeling is being able to turn off the alarm and sleep as much as you want. This is something I think all students do when they have free time.


2.- Dancing

Since I was little I always enjoyed different types of dances. Due to time issues I can’t always do it, so during the week off I make time for all the things I wanted to do and go to a dance class. On this occasion I took classes from a friend who was teaching cueca for the national holidays and she wanted me there.


3.- Go to the cinema

The last movie I went to see was Oppenheimer and since then I haven't gone to the cinema again. This week I was able to go again and watch A haunting in Venice, which is a third movie from a saga based on the novels written by Agatha Christie. I liked the movie but it’s clearly not my favourite.


4.- Cooking

When I have the chance I always make lemon pie. My family really likes the pie I make (or that’s what they tell me haha). It’s really easy to make and the ingredients are very easy to find. Every time I do it, it takes me less time to finish, this time it took me 1 hour to finish everything including the meringue.


5.- Going out with my school friends: 

Since we left the school, my friends and I don’t see each other that often. We go to different universities, different careers and of course in different places. Whenever we have some time off we try to go out and see each other. My birthday was on September 8th and they celebrated with me that week. We went to a sushi restaurant and talked for long hours to catch up on everything. Here is a photo of a funny moment.


I always wanted to do more things but this week, time passes very quickly.
That's all for today's post, I hope your week was very good and that you enjoyed it too much. See you at the next blog!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares