A Book

 Hi! In today’s post I’m going to talk about a book that I can really recommend. Since I was little I always enjoyed reading different books, about different topics. But I really hated the  books that my teacher made me read at school. There are very few that I really liked. Since I didn’t like them, I started to look for books that seemed interesting to me and made me want to read them.

In that search I found “The Hunger Games”, a book and a trilogy that became one of my favourites.

"The Hunger Games" is a series of young adult dystopian novels written by American author Suzanne Collins.  I found this trilogy when I was about 15, because of the movies that these books have. But I was able to finish reading it last year (because it was very expensive and I like to read physical books, I refused to read digitally).

I really like this book because it shows different characters that were to continuously grow in the trilogy. And everytime it gets more exciting to read. I think I read each book for about a month and a half, because you don’t want to stop reading.

You can really connect with the characters because of the way that Suzanne Collins narrates every detail of the story. 

I hope that after this post you want to read these books and if you already read them you can tell me what you think.

See you in the next blog! 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares