Language learning experience with English

 Hello back! In today’s post I'm going to talk about my story with how I have learned English over time. 

My mom studied bilingual secretary so since I was little she has been teaching me, obviously when I was little she taught me a few words.

Sometimes verb tenses get complicated, they just disappear from my head and I don’t remember how to say it with the specific tense. 

I have been lucky enough to go to the USA and I realised that it’s easy for me to communicate with other people, maybe my English is not the best but I can make others understand me. 

Everytime I watch a movie or a series I always see it in its original language. As I am now able to understand English more, I see them without subtitles and practice.

I really enjoy the moments in class when we talk with each other, because it’s so much helpful to understand the language better. 

Currently one of the most spoken languages in the world is English, and sadly, the majority of people who already speak this language are not interested in learning Spanish or any other language. So we need to learn English so that we can communicate with the rest of the world.

One of the things that I find most interesting about English culture is the tea and how important it is. It’s like being English has almost become synonymous with tea drinking.



See you in the next post!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares