My mom

Hey guys!! Today I'm going to talk about an important member of my family, my mom. Her name is Patricia and she’s 35 years older than me.


I really adore her, we spend a lot of time together and we trust each other a lot. She has a lot of energy, she does a lot of things and even works two jobs.

Currently we are both working as volunteers for the Pan American Games, she gets tired but she never stops. Everyone in the volunteer knows her and even the people who attend the game tell others how kind she is.

Now that we are both volunteers I realise that they know her as "the blonde lady" or everyone laughs when I mention that I am her daughter because everyone likes her.

Whenever we are together we laugh at everything and in the car we always sing the songs we like. Thanks to her, I like different singers and bands, like The Police, Michael Jackson, Simply Red.

I really think that my personality comes very much from her and we are very equal.

We always like to do things together and every day at night when we are together in the house, we talk about everything we went through in the day.


Comentarios

Entradas populares