A Chilean Landmark

 Hi, welcome back!! In today’s post I’m going to talk about a Chilean landmark that I like. The landmark that I want to talk about is The Hills of Valparaiso. Since I was little I have gone to Valparaiso a lot, since my godmother has an apartment on Cerro Los Placeres. The last time I was there was this summer. I always go with my parents and grandmother.

I love walking the streets of  downtown Valparaiso, and meeting people who live in that city. 

Whenever I go to Valparaiso I go on the typical boat trips that leave from the port and try to see the separations between the 45 existent hills.

Although some people don't like Valparaiso, I always have a great time. There are many things to do and the hills are very different from each other. Along the way in the hills, you can discover the legends concealed in its narrow staircases, creaky funiculars and charming houses.


I really love going to Cerro Alegre, it always has something new to do and different murals to see. 

It also has a candy shop called “La Dulcería” where you can make your own candies or you can see how they made them. It’s funny because when you are in the streets of this hill, you can see ants painted on the floor and if you follow them you can get into the shop. 



And of course one of my favourite things to do there is going downtown to take an ice cream and later take the bus to the hill. It's literally like a rollercoaster in the streets and the driver doesn't care about anything. 


Tell me if you are a person who likes the hills of Valparaiso or you hate it.

See you in the next blog!!









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares