Something I enjoy doing outdoors

 Hi! In today’s post I’m going to talk about an activity that I like doing outside. 

I have two things that I always enjoy doing when I wanna go outside, walking with music and reading a book in a park. 

Since I was little I always enjoyed walking everywhere. I'm the kind of person who never gets tired and always wants to go as far as I can. When I’m overwhelmed the most effective solution is walking with my headphones around my neighbourhood and almost all the time my walk ends when I meet a neighbour and we stop to talk, when this happens it’s when I decided that it’s time to return. The last time I went for a walk was maybe in July, because in these months I didn’t have the time to walk the way I like.

When I have more time and have nothing to do at my house I take the book I am reading at the moment and go to a park. I discovered how good this was when I left my school in 2021.

 I have different options around the neighbourhood but these parks are not that nice, so when I really want to read and give a moment to myself I go to parks that in my opinion are prettier and where I feel good with my reading. Like Quinta Normal park, Forestal park and sometimes Ines de Suarez park.

That’s all for this blog, see you!!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares