Sophie Baverstock

In this post I'm going to talk about Sophie. I have known her since she appeared in a BBC program called “Glow up” (about makeup). Since the first time I saw this program I feel a kind of connection with her and with her story. She's a MUA (makeup artist) who actually won the third season of the tv program glow up in 2021, immediately when I finish all the season I run into my instagram to follow her.

Sophie is a 22 year old professional hair and makeup artist from London. She also revealed in the show that she was diagnosed with autism when she was 17 years old and decided to be open about her experiences with autism while appearing on the show.


Here is one of my favourite makeup looks that she does at the program:




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares