All Time Favourites

 Hello back!! Today I was thinking about my all time top 5 films, it’s always hard for me to say which is my favourite, but today I will make the attempt and make a list with what I think are the best movies of all time.


One of my favourite movies is “The Truman Show”, which is a 1998 American satirical science-fiction psychological comedy drama film, directed by Peter Weir.

Is a movie about a man who is held captive inside a world that revolves around him. Truman Burbank, the main character, has been raised on a huge TV Soundstage filled with hidden cameras and actors who pretend to be his friends and family. 

I really like this movie because it always keeps you expectant of what will happen, even if you have seen it many times. If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend it.




Another film that I really like is “Back to the Future 2” directed by Robert Zemeckis which came out in 1989. It is the sequel to the 1985 film “Back to the Future”. Doc Brown takes Marty McFly (Who are the main characters) to 2015 to stop Marty's future son from making a horrible mistake that will ruin Marty's future family. However, when Biff steals the DeLorean to send a sports almanac back to his past self, Marty and Doc must return to 1955 to keep an alternate version of 1985 from forming.
I saw this movie when I was little and really enjoyed it. This movie it’s my favourite from the saga, maybe because I have the chance to see it in the theatres (obviously not in 1989). I really recommend it.



One movie that I can watch 100 times it’s definitely “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”, which is a 2013 American dystopian science fiction action film, directed by Francis Lawrence. This is the second part of the saga which is inspired by the three books of the author Suzanne Collins. 

The main characters are Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark who become targets of the Capitol after their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion in the Districts of Panem. I really love the books and I think movies do them justice. The drama in this movie it’s amazing. Watch the whole saga, you won’t regret it.



“The Devil Wears Prada” is one of the movies that everyone should see at least once in their life. Directed by David Frankel, The Devil Wears Prada is a 2006 American comedy-drama film. Andy Sachs is a graduate of the school's literary magazine. She has high hopes for a journalism career in New York City but knows that the competition is fierce. Andy goes to an interview for a job as assistant to Miranda Priestly, editor of Runway Magazine and the most powerful woman in the world of fashion. I loved this movie because you can laugh every single second of the movie.


Finally the last movie that I really enjoy watching is “Black Swan”. Is a 2010 American psychological horror film directed by Darren Aronofsky. This movie is about Nina, a talented but unstable ballerina on the verge of stardom. Pushed to the breaking point by her artistic director and a seductive rival, Nina's grip on reality slips, plunging her into a waking nightmare. This movie is very controversial, it’s a love it or hate it movie, obviously I think it’s amazing and Natalie’s performance is incredible, you can feel all the emotions she expresses. 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares